Welcome to The World Federation Against Drugs
Please select a country
Written by: News Editor
Written by: Torgny Peterson
Written by: Slum Child Foundation
I am so saddened by the emerging trend being put in place by drug cartels with the worse hit victims being children and youths especially from the slums. According to Kenyan local daily Newspaper, the Nairobian I have been able to note that drug barons especially in the field of marijuana have emerged with a new trick for...[Continue]
- Drug Control and Human Rights: Frequently Asked Questions
- WFAD member Foundation for Democratic Initiatives and...
- Sri Lanka: measures needs to be taken to protect youth from...
- Parents Contre la Drogue (P.C.D): A Country in Transformation?
- UYDEL promotes preventive laws for drug and substance abuse...